- I am an American painter and draftsman who has been a working artist for more than four decades . I spent the initial and formative phase of my artistic career in the 70s and early 80s in the San Francisco Bay Area. Approximately 30 years ago I returned to my native New England and have remained here ever since.
- My work is included in both private and public collections both here and abroad.
- Do note that this site is a WORK in PROGRESS .The various portfolios are designed as windows onto dfferent aspects of what has been a multifaceted artistic endeavor .
- Image on left is LA ROVINA , The RUIN , 1998
- 20 x 16", oil on fabric affixed to panel
- private collection Newton MA
Note : The BANGOR 1983 / PORTLAND 1985-6 SKETCHBOOK is collection of Joe and Ann Marie Malone Portland ME